Wet or Dry Slide
Weight: 320 lbs
Contents: Slide, Stakes, 1 blower, and bag
CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES.
Please read the list to all children using the giant slide.
- No more than 3 adults or 5 children on the Slide at the same time
- Only 1 person going down the Slide at a time per lane
- All persons must remove shoes, glasses, jewelry, and anything else that may harm the Slide or other users of the Slide, or anyone on or around the slide.
- No flips, somersaults, or horseplay.
- No food or drink inside or near (within 10 feet) of the slide. If this occurs there will be a $40 cleaning fee charges to clean food and drink residue from the slide. NO SILLY STRING. Silly string damages the vinyl. You will be charged for all repairs required from silly string damage.
- Please do not tape or fasten anything to the Slide.
- No playing in or around Ropes or Stakes of the Slide.
- There needs to be 2 adults supervising the slide at all times. If unable to provide supervision, Party in the House Inflatables LLC can provide supervision for an additional labor fee.
- If using water on the slide let the slide become fully inflated first and the landing area filled with water before using the slide.
SHOULD THE SLIDE BEGIN TO DEFLATE OR ANY OTHER EMERGENCIES:
Emergencies can arise for various reasons. The following are a few examples of emergencies and how they can be handled. This is strictly a guide. Please use common sense when an emergency occurs.
Loss of Electrical Power: When a loss of power occurs the inflatable will slowly start to deflate.
Remain Calm! You will have sufficient time to help the riders to quickly and safely exit the ride. This situation tends to cause panic . . . unless the operator stays calm and relaxed. Talk calmly to those inside telling them not to panic while you’re helping them walk out.
Check to see if the blowers have come unplugged or the cords are unplugged from the outlet. If so, plug them back in and the ride will re-inflate. Do not leave the ride unattended to check on any problem. Empty the ride and then address the issue.
If the slide begins to deflate, inform the children to slide down the unit and exit it as quickly as possible. Do not leave ride unattended!
Weather: Bad weather can arrive in the form of rain, lightning or strong wind. In each case you want to evacuate the ride as quickly and safely as possible.
Remain Calm! If you panic, your riders may also panic. Stay calm and stay focused on your job, which is to help your riders exit the ride quickly, but in an orderly fashion. After everyone has exited the ride, deflate the ride by turning off the blower and moving them to a dry location.
Damage: If the ride becomes damaged while in your operation, take the following steps.
If the ride is ripped or otherwise begins to lose air, assist all riders from the ride and deflate it. Write down what happened, when, and any other details you observed and turn this report in to Party in the House Inflatables LLC.
Should the slide deflate, or if you experience any problems with the equipment, please call Party in the House Inflatables LLC at 307-763-7320 before allowing or engaging in further use of the unit.